Saturday, May 19, 2012

Back to the Roots


Getting back to the roots of many industrial music, I recently, after hearing a list of the singles of Depeche mode from my mom that she played on this thing called a CD (what is this device?), I quickly started to wander into the discography, and also found they did two remix albums. A few of my favs were on it, Mike Shanoda from Linkin Park, Goldfrapp, two of the members of Miike Snow, and more. This song reflects an instrumental aspect of the band, whcih also sounds a lot like the early days of British band The Prodigy. I love going bakc through underground forms of music, although Personal Jesus and Enjoy the Silence were certainly popular in the 80s. Also, the thumbnail is funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry, just wanted to throw in a comment to make you feel special.

    ReplyDelete